About our Forklifts For Sale – Forklift Repair – Forklift Parts | Forklift Hunter
We now offer a full repair & service for your forklift fleet as well as parts.
Why should you be a Forklift Hunter client?
- Forklift Hunter maintains a large inventory of ready-to-deliver, quality reconditioned forklifts.
- Our prices are considerably more budget-friendly than brand dealers.
- If forklift you’re looking for is not in our inventory, we will find the right equipment to match your needs through our extensive wholesale network.
- Our team of forklift experts can offer assistance in any area, from choosing the right equipment to meet your requirements, to finding the best parts and accessories to help you get the job done right.
- Our mission, at Forklift Hunter, is to keep our clients’ needs in always our sights. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in all that we do.
Forklift Hunter, LLC was organized in 2007, in Mobile, Alabama, with the vision of keeping customer service our number one priority by catering to customer needs on every level. The Forklift Hunter management team has over 15 years of expertise in forklift and equipment sales and reconditioning. We have grown our customer service area throughout the Gulf South since our beginning and are continuing to grow year by year.
Forklift Hunter has the largest inventory of quality forklift equipment available on the Gulf Coast. If our client’s needs aren’t already in our inventory, we will reach out through our wholesale network to find the right match. Forklift Hunter can offer budget-friendly pricing because we take a hands-on approach to controlling our overhead costs. It doesn’t matter whether you need a 3,000 pound capacity electric forklift or a 70,000 pound diesel forklift; Forklift Hunter is always ready to fulfill your company’s needs.
Forklift Hunter also purchases used forklift equipment that may be not be needed for ongoing operation or where businesses have ceased operations.
All of the repurposed forklift equipment that we sell goes through a comprehensive, point-by-point inspection in our shop. The machines are repaired and restored to like-new operating condition. Our inspection includes, but is not limited to, compression tests, brake system review, mast shim range inspection, hydraulics, drive train, steering linkage, cooling system, lights, alarms, cylinder packing, and tires. Once the reconditioning is complete the unit is then sent to the paint shop for cosmetic repairs and painting, ultimately returning to our sales floor in like-new condition.
We invite you to visit our Mobile, AL store and see the Forklift Hunter inventory of quality forklift equipment. We are easy to find, exit 5A (north or south) on I-65. Turn right onto Spring Hill Ave. and then right onto the East I-65 Service Road N.